Every year there are over six million car accidents in the United States. Almost all of these accidents are preventable, and a large number of these accidents lead to expensive property damage, medical costs of injuries sustained by the driver, passengers, and pedestrians, and even death. Sadly, some injuries may even cause a lifetime of pain and medical expenses. Although your first priority in an automobile accident should always be obtaining medical care for anyone injured, obtaining expert legal advice is also critical. Being involved in an accident can be an extremely trying time, so an experienced lawyer can help relieve some of the stress and anxiety while taking care of all of your needs and concerns. While you recover from your injuries, we will investigate the accident to develop a strong case that may gain you compensation for pain and suffering, time lost from work, future medical needs, and therapy- things insurance companies frequently ignore.
Insurance companies like to settle your claim for the least amount of money as quickly as they can, so it is often not in your best interest to except their settlements. That is why it is important to contact an experienced personal injury attorney at The Razi Law Group as soon as possible after an accident. We will make sure you receive maximum compensation for your pain and suffering as well as other needs. Even in cases where the person that hit you has no insurance, the attorneys at The Razi Law Group can still maximize your recovery costs from your own insurance company.
The attorneys at The Razi Law group are very experienced in personal injury, settling thousands of automobile accidents cases. We are one of the most trusted firms in handling automobile accidents and obtaining the greatest benefits for our clients. We are dedicated to making sure all of your needs are met so that you can take the time to fully recover.
It is a fact that compensation is statistically higher for those who use a personal injury lawyer to negotiate their claim. Please contact us for a free initial consultation. Let us help you recuperate, and show you the importance of having a compassionate personal injury lawyer on your side.
What to Do If You’re Involved in an Auto Accident in Los Angeles
If you’ve been involved in a Los Angeles car accident, it’s a terribly stressful situation. After checking on the condition of anyone involved in the accident, you should:
- Contact the police by dialing 911.
- File an accident report with law enforcement authorities.
- Gather information from anyone who was involved in the accident with names, addresses, insurance information, and driver’s license numbers, etc.
- If possible, take photographs of the accident scene with a camera or cell phone.
- Gather the names and contact information of anyone who may have witnessed the accident.
- Contact an experienced attorney at The Razi Law Group as soon as possible.
- Seek medical attention for any injuries you may have suffered. Even if you feel fine, many injuries suffered during an auto accident do not have immediate or noticeable symptoms.
Even if an accident victim appears to have mild injuries, never attempt to move them unless their life is in immediate danger. It’s best to let emergency personnel help them or they could suffer additional injuries.